August 28, 2013

Wet n Wild Pop Art Craze Collection Review + Swatches

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to be posting about the new Wet n Wild nail polish collection that came out. It's all bright fun colors and includes a white. I found these all at Walgreen for $.99 although you can wait for these to go on sale for $.69 if you want an even better bargain. Though I wouldn't wait to long, these have been sold out at a lot of locations.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This collection has to be one of the very few collections I've actually been excited about in a long time out of any brand. The eyeshadow in this collection are equally as beautiful although I don't own any of them! :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Clock Strikes Orange - A bright orange. I'm not really an orange fan for my nails but I actually really like this color! Above is three coats.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Teal Slowly And See - A very bright baby blue. This color is my favorite of the bunch. It's just so gorgeous on. Above is three coats.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Who is Ultra Violet? - A medium purple. This color definitely is the darkest of the bunch. It's still very pretty however. Above Is three coats.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Listen To Blue Reed - A medium blue. This has to be my second favorite of the collection, it's so gorgeous! Above is three coats.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stand The Test Of Lime - A lime green. This one had the worst application ever! It was so sheer and even in the picture it could have used another coat. Above is four coats!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A Blank Canvas - a white cream. This nail polish is so perfectly named. This would have been good to use under the green especially! Above is two coats.

I actually really enjoy this collection and have nothing negative to say about these. The only thing I don't really like is how sheer Stand The Test Of Lime is but that problem can be easily fixed with using the white underneath it. These all applied like a cream finished nail polish, built up pretty well, and didn't become goopy at all. I would definitely suggest to go out and pick these up if you haven't already!

What color was your favorite? I'd love to know! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have an awesome day! xoxo, Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment