August 24, 2013

Sinful Colors SinfulShine Nail Polish Review + Swatches

Hey everyone! Today's post is going to be about my new obsession of nail polishes, Sinful Colors SinfulShine. I found these gems at Walgreens for only $2.99 each and had to know if they would live up to the high claims that they have.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These nail polishes claim to have Gel Tech in them which means they have 5x the shine of a regular nail polish and opaque color. Although they claim to have gel tech they do not claim to be a gel nail polish.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Most Sinful - a cobalt bright blue. This color is so bright and I just love it! Above is only two coats.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

All The Rage - a bright hot pink. This has to be my favorite out of the two. It's just awesome! Above is only two coats.

Here are what I liked about these:

  • Opaqueness - These both only took two coats which is really good! I have colors close to both of these that require either three or four so these are nice to have.
  • Drying time - These dry actually pretty quick. I only have to wait 10-20 minutes before these are completely dry.
  • Shininess - Although these do not have the 5x more shinier than regular polish they still do have quite a good amount of shine to them. So not using  top coat with these are fine.
  • Longevity - I usually change my nail polish everyone couple days but this nail polish seems to last quite a bit. When I took this off my nails after a couple days it had no chips at all!

What I didn't like about these:

  • Smell - This only goes for Most Sinful. I found this nail polish to smell a lot like skunk. I have some other colors that are like this that smell like it to so maybe it's just a pigmentation problem?
  • Availability - These I believe are a Walgreen exclusive. I wish they had sold these at more stores.

Overall, I really like these nail polishes. I plan to buy plenty more and hopefully they live up to what these two are. Have you tried these before? What colors would you recommend? I'd love to know!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have an awesome day! xoxo, Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment