August 12, 2013

Introduction + Nail Polish Obsession Tag

Hello everyone! My name is Carly and I am a newbie blogger. This is my first blog I've ever created and decided it should be about my true passion, nail polish. I thought doing the nail polish obsession tag would be fitting and would be a great first post so that's exactly what I will be doing. So onto the questions:

1. What's your favorite brand? - My favorite brand is hands down China Glaze. I've had the best of luck with them. They having amazing quality nail polish and a wonderful color selection. Here are just some random China Glaze polishes that I love that were sitting out:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


2. Glitter or no glitter? - I don't often wear glitter but when I do I absolutely love it so I'll have to say glitter. Here are some of my favorites:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
From left to right: Orly Bubbly Bombshell, Milani Silver Dazzle, and Revlon Stunning.

3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie? - Although OPI and Essie have some great polishes I'll still have to go with China Glaze on this one.

4. When do you change your nail polish? - I change my nail polish whenever it starts to chip or every 2-3 days. It use to be everyday but I've decided that's a bit much and I don't have all that time to sit around waiting for my nail polish to dry anymore.

5. What is your favorite color on your nails? - As of recent it would have to be any holographic nail polish. This summer I've picked up the Color Club Halo Hues collection and have fallen head over heels. They are absolutely perfect!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6. Darks or brights? - I would have to go with brights. I'm not much of dark colored nail polish wearer. I feel like they make me look so pale. Here are some new bright polishes I got from Noir. I will be making a blog post about them soon with swatches.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7. What are you wearing on your nails right now? - I'm currently wearing Noir Nail Polish in Splash and Miami Sunrise in a leopard design. Here's a picture (Will be a blog post up soon on what all I used!):

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8. Matte nails - In or out? - Although I do not have a matte finished top coat (yet!), I would have to say in. I love how matte finished nail polishes look over glitter and cannot wait to try it out!

9. French manicure? - I love french manicures. I will only wear them on artificial nails though. I think french manicures on shorter nails just look silly.

10. Favorite winter color? Favorite summer color? - My favorite winter colors, going based off of the darks/brights theme, would be Rimmel Midnight Blue and Wet n Wild Mega Last in Disturbia. I love the almost black finish they are. I don't wear them often though because like I said, dark nail polish makes me look super pale. For my favorite summer colors I would say are China Glazes nail polishes in Celtic Sun, Pool Party, and Flip Flop Fantasy. They are just so neon and awesome!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
From left to right: Rimmel Midnight Blue and Wet n Wild Mega Last in Disturbia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
From left to right: China Glaze in Celtic Sun, Pool Party, and Flop Flop Fantasy.



I hope you liked my very first blog post! It took quite a long time to finally get everything posted but it was my first one. I'm sure I will get the hang of it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have an awesome day! xoxo, Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment