June 1, 2014

May 2014 Nail Polish Favorites

The month of May has been a wonderful nail polish month for me. I've collected quite a few polishes this month and many have become new favorites of mine. All polishes that I've posted all are bright, vibrant, and beautiful colors. All which are suited for Spring/Summer. So lets take a look at what I have to show.

I've purchased all of these polishes at either Sally Beauty Supply or Meijer. Meijer has come out with a lot of new polishes and began carrying more Color Club. I'm super pumped about the Color Club.

From left to right: OPI Where did Suzi's Man-go?, Kiss Me I'm Brazilian, Live.Love.Carnival, I Just Can't Cope-acabana

Of course I had to include my OPI Brazil Collection picks. These are absolutely gorgeous colors and I'm just completely obsessed! If you want to hear more about these polishes check out this blog post.

From left to right: Studio M East Austin, Sunrise Canyon

Studio M polishes are Meijer brand polish and recently had a new display showcasing a bunch of colors. Two of which are shown above. These both apply very evenly and dry quickly. I've received a lot of compliments on East Austin and for good reasons. It's gorgeous! Sunrise Canyon is a rose holographic polish and is extremely gorgeous on! I'm kind of a holographic addict.

Color Club - Twiggie

As I said above, Meijer has more Color Club polishes. This polish really stuck out to me. I don't really own many green polishes so this is definitely a unique color in my collection. It applies smoothly and is completely opaque in two coats. It's gorgeous and I will definitely need to stop by Meijer again soon to pick up some more Color Club.


So these are all of my May favorites. I'm super excited about finding all of these polishes this last past month. They are all perfect for summer and I plan on wearing them a crap ton. So what are your favorites? Always looking for more polish I should pick up. (Not like I really need anymore :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment