June 23, 2014

Cosmetic Arts Most Popular Swatch

After seeing several nail art pictures involving a gold glitter accent nail I knew I had to pick up a gold glitter polish. The problem I ran into was that most gold glitter nail polish was never dense enough to use on its own. I’m not much of a gold glitter kind of gal so I would pass up most of the gold glitter polishes if I knew I couldn’t get the job done in two coats. When I stopped into Meijer a while back I came across the polish Most Popular by Cosmetic Arts. I’ve never heard of the polish brand before so I’m not sure where else you can purchase it from. Anyways, it was completely what I was looking for and it only cost me $1.98 so it definitely is affordable. Here is my swatch of it in sunlight:

This is two coats of Most Popular.

This has to be the best opaque gold glitter nail polish that I have come across yet. It tends to be more on the yellow gold side and will stain your nails yellow so make sure to use a base coat. Cosmetic Arts also has a silver glitter that is almost identical to this polishes formula that I may need to try. Has anyone ever tried any other polishes from this brand? What are your favorites? I definitely want to try out more polishes from this brand because they are so cheap and they do have some really pretty colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment