May 26, 2014

My OPI Brazil Collection Picks!

I was actually really excited for the OPI Brazil Collection as I seen quite a few shades I actually found myself enjoying. Sally's had a sale where the Brazil Collection was BOGO free and I couldn't resist. Here are the polishes that I picked up/am going to pick up:


These are all going to be listed in order by the picture going left to right.

Where did Suzi's Man-go? - A pale orange. Usually I really hate orange colors but this color is absolutely perfect. It does require three thin coats to become opaque but is very easy to work with. It's a great polish!

Kiss Me I'm Brazilian - A very creamy and opaque bubblegum pink. It applies very smooth and has a wonderful application. It requires three thin coats to become 100% opaque.

Live.Love.Carnival - A coral red/orange that looks amazing on toes. I admit that I do love it on my fingers as well but something about it makes me love it on my toes more. It's completely opaque in two coats and again, this polish has an amazing formula.

I Just Can't Cope-acabana - A bright yellow. Again, I usually hate colors like this. It's extremely hard for me to find a yellow that isn't streaky, takes a million coats, and dries quickly. This yellow is absolutely perfect. It's bright, it dries quickly, and isn't streaky at all. It does require three coats but I don't mind!

Toucan Do It If You Try - I don't actually own this polish yet but I plan to purchase it very soon! I decided not to get it last time I was in Sally's and now I can't stop thinking about how much I need this polish! LOL. It will be mine.


UPDATED: Added a better picture.
What colors have you picked up? Which ones are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment