June 19, 2014

NOTD: Dorothy Who? by Gelaze

So today I have to share with you a NOTD of a new Gelaze polish I picked up. Dorothy Who? had been either sold out or opened/gooped up in the cap of the nail polish bottle at my surrounding Sally's. Finally, the Sally's I primarily go to had restocked them and I finally got my hands on one. The nice Sally's lady also informed me of a coupon I was missing out on and I ended up getting Ruby Pumps for free on top of my $5 off purchase coupon! I got both Gelaze polishes for less that $7. What a steal! Anyways, onto the picture...


It's pretty gloomy here right now so you can't see all of that glorious sparkle but in real life, it just sparkles like crazy. It's the prettiest blue gel polish that I own so far and I'm super pumped I finally own it. It's so glittery and perfect. I cannot stop staring at it. What's your favorite Gelaze polish? Or what's your favorite gel polish in general?

No comments:

Post a Comment