June 14, 2014

China Glaze + Salon Perfect Confusion?

While I was out, I remembered I needed to stop by the store to get some personal hygiene products. Target happened to be closed (I was out late, had to pick up someone from work) and was forced to go to Walmart. I absolutely hate that store. Am I the only one? I feel like it's always gross and dirty... Anyways, while I was there I just had to stop down the nail polish aisle. That is when I noticed a China Glaze nail polish bottle (NOTE: Walmart does NOT sell China Glaze) mixed within the Salon Perfect polishes. The only difference that the polishes had were the bottles and brands. They both were the same color, had the same cap (even the "China Glaze" polish had a Salon Perfect cap), and had the same exact name. The name of this polish is "In Love" and from what I've found, China Glaze does not have a polish with this name. Below are a couple pictures that I snapped really quickly.

Does anyone know if China Glaze and Salon Perfect are owned by the same company? It seems to be that they are and that they had a mishap that happened while producing the polish. Anyone else run into weird nail polish mishaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment