May 30, 2014

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque Review

Before I had decided to purchase this product, I was super excited. I've heard many beauty gurus on Youtube rave about this product. So when I finally found it at Walgreens, I snatched it up. Now I'm hear to tell you today about what I think of this mask.

Likes:

  • Smells good - It's very minty and is quite lovely.
  • Dries quickly - Very important, don't want to wait around for a mask to dry.
  • Affordable - I bought this bottle for less than $6 at Walgreens.
  • Refreshing -  It makes your skin feel super clean, doesn't dry it out, and makes your face feel refreshed. 
Dislikes:
  • Burns - This tingles on your face and even burns a little. Not painful but just uncomfortable.
  • Benefits - I've used this several times now and haven't noticed any of it's claims. I haven't noticed it help clear pores, dry acne, or get rid of blackheads.


So have you tried this mask? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment