May 25, 2014

Influenster Go Voxbox

So today I'm finally going to blog about my new voxbox that I've received from Influenster! It shipped really quickly and took less than a week from the day I received the email that I was going to receive it. Which was quite odd since it always seems to take forever but hey, I'm not complaining! I always love receiving these boxes and was excited to get this one! Lets hop into what I received:

I unfortunately don't have individual pictures of each item because I was to excited to dig right into my voxbox so here is the list form of what I got.

- Playtex Sport Fresh Balance
- Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake
- Blue Diamond Blueberry Flavored Almonds
- Profoot Triad Orthodic AND Profoot Pedi Rock
- Aqua Spa Body Creme
- 1 Voucher for a FREE Muller Yogurt Product

So far, there is a few things I haven't had the chance to try. I haven't been able to try the tampons, protein shake, or shoe insoles. So I can't review those yet but I will review the rest.

Blue Diamond Blueberry Almonds - They are sweet, very blueberry, and are a nice treat. I usually like my almonds to be nice and salty so it was a nice change to try them with a sweeter coat on them. I can only eat these a few at a time or else I find them to be way to sweet for me. It would be interesting to try the other flavors they have. Might have to pick up a pack next time I go grocery shopping.

Profoot Pedi Rock - I have very naturally smooth feet so I didn't really notice much of a difference when using this product. I did like the shape of the pedi rock though. It was easy to hold and wasn't awkward at all. If you don't have very rough feet I think this is a great product. However, I'm not sure how well this would work for those with rougher feet.

Aqua Spa Body Creme - I received the Lavender & Chamomile scent (not sure if there were other scents) and felt only okay about it. I'm not really a lavender kind of gal so it didn't really smell all that amazing to me. It does however leave the skin feeling quite soft. Might have to pass this one along to someone who will appreciate its scent more than me!

Muller Yogurt - I've had this before the voucher was sent in my voxbox and loved it! It's nice and creamy and good to have for a small snack during the day. Excited to try out some more flavors in the future.


Excited to have received this voxbox. Everything was sent to me courtesy of Influnster for the purpose of reviewing. Did you receive the go voxbox? What did you like the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment